- All references to “we” herein mean C&C Mechanical.
- All references to “you” herein mean:
- the “Customer” referred to herein and in the Sales Order joining these presents (such Sales Order together with any amendments, supplements and additional agreements related thereto and all annexes and schedules in respect thereof, collectively the “Sales Order”); and
- any affiliates and any party related, whether directly or indirectly, to such “Customer”.
2. Limited Warranty and Liability
- All units and equipment sold by us to you (collectively “Units”) pursuant to the Sales Order are warranted to be free from defects in material for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase (the “Warranty Period”).
- We will repair or replace, at our discretion, any defective parts that fail during the Warranty Period, returned to the manufacturer’s plant with freight prepaid. This warranty is limited to replacement parts ONLY, subject to on-site or in- house evaluation of defective materials and does not apply to any personal liability or property loss that occurs due to the use or installation of this equipment.
- We expressly exclude all warranties whatsoever, other than those included in Section 2.1 hereof, express or implied, legal or conventional, including, without limitation, any and all warranties of quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- To the extent that any Units are integrated with any products, equipment, units, connections and/or systems of a third-party (“Third-Party Products”), we hereby expressly exclude all of the following warranties, express or implied, namely:
- warranty against defects of any kind (latent or apparent), fitness for purpose, merchantability or functionality to the extent of any such Third-Party Products; and
- any warranty against any defects or problems of any kind, whether latent or apparent, in respect of Units or a Third-Party Product, caused or arising directly or indirectly as a result of the integration with or use of Units in connection with any Third-Party Product.
- You hereby expressly waive and renounce to any and all claims against us relating to loss of profits, loss of business or goodwill, interruption of business and all indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages of any kind whether arising from or in connection with the Sales Order or from the use of Units, however caused, and whether in the nature of breach of obligations, breach of warranty, repudiation of contract, tort, negligence (save in the event of gross negligence or intentional fault) or otherwise. Accordingly, save in the event of gross negligence or intentional fault, we shall have no liability whatsoever towards you under this agreement for any losses or damages, direct or indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or otherwise, regardless of whether we received advanced notice or were advised of the possibility of such claim, loss or damage.
- You are solely responsible for determining if Units fit your particular purpose and are suitable for your designated process, application, fitment, tooling, set-up and uses(s).
3. Freight Claims
- Shipments must be inspected by you upon arrival. All Units are sold ex-plant. Therefore, it is the receiver's responsibility to file any freight claims with the carrier for obvious or concealed damages. Damaged shipments must be refused at the time of receipt.
4. Return Material Policy
- Prior to the return of material, for whatever reason, a return merchandise authorization number (“RMA#”) is required from our customer service department. This procedure is necessary for proper control and handling of returned materials. Call 416-276-9211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a RMA #. All material must be returned prepaid. Credit will be given for returns for warranty repair or replacement. Freight collect shipments will not be accepted. It is the shipper's responsibility to ensure that material being returned to us is adequately packaged for shipment in order to prevent damages.
5. Fees and Cancellation Charges
- You will be responsible for any additional charges and fees not expressly included in the Sales Order, including, without limitation, any fees or charges relating to installation, service calls, consulting, installation, customization, “right-sizing”, engineering, maintenance and/or repair. For greater certainty, unless expressly provided in the Sales Order, we do not provide you with any form of service with respect to Units, including, without limitation, installation, repair and maintenance services.
- In the event that you:
you will be responsible for reimbursement to us of any and all costs, expenses and charges we have incurred to date.
- cancel the Sales Order at any time whatsoever, including, without limitation, prior to shipment;
- refuse to honour the Sales Order; or
- fail to take possession of any Units for any reason whatsoever,
- In the event that:
you will be responsible for payment of the entire amount of the Sales Order in addition to the reimbursement set forth in Section 5.2 hereof.
- the Sales Order is for a customized product, including, without limitation, any custom engineered product; and
- an event set forth in Section 5.2 hereof occurs,
6. Jurisdiction and Attornment
- The interpretation, validity and enforcement of these presents and the Sales Order shall be subject to and governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario and the laws of Canada applicable therein.
- The parties hereto expressly submit, attorn and consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the appropriate Court for the District of Oshawa, Province of Ontario, with respect to any controversy arising out of or relating to these presents and the Sales Order, or any supplement hereto or to any transactions in connection therewith. To the extent permitted by applicable law, you irrevocably waive any objection (including any claim of inconvenient forum) that you may now or hereafter have to the venue of any legal proceeding arising out of or relating to these presents and the Sales Order in such courts.
- If any provision of these presents or the Sales Order shall be held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall in no way be affected or impaired thereby.
- These presents and the Sales Order shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties’ respective successors and assigns.
- The parties hereto acknowledge that they have requested and are satisfied that the foregoing as well as the Sales Order and all notices, actions and legal proceedings be drawn up in the English language. / Les parties à cette convention reconnaissent qu'elles ont exigé que ce qui précède ainsi que le « Sales Order » et tous avis, actions ou procédures légales soient rédigés et exécutés en anglais et s'en déclarent satisfaites.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device